01/01/2014
# Verandering Code Banner

01/01/2014
# Mail en twitter

31/12/2013
# We wish you all a happy new year!

26/12/2013
# Hogwarts is officieel geopend.

Het is winter en dat betekent dat je je extra warm moet aankleden tegen de kou en kunt genieten van elk sneeuwvlokje dat de aarde onder je voeten raakt.
ϟHouses
ϟHet Team

Professor Salvatore

Professor Camui

Open
PM ~ WWW

Open
PM ~ WWW

Heb je vragen, mail dan gerust
ϟ switch account
Switch character

Charactername

Password

ϟ word count
ϟ Credits
©redits 2013-2017: Hogwarts

Tekst, afbeeldingen, characters, codes en ideeën behoren tot Hogwarts en hun rechtmatige eigenaar.

Het idee van Hogwarts behoort tot Professor Salvatore & Professor Camui en is opgebouwd en gecodeerd door Smolderhalder.

Dit forum wordt het beste weergegeven met

Contact

Deel

Felix Yves

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Felix Yves
Felix Yves

A Slytherin Student

A Slytherin Student

Dubbel Accounts : Prof. Kingsley
Aantal berichten : 60
RPG - Posts : 4

My Wizard
Leeftijd: 16
Partner: How can you love someone when you don't know how to feel love?
Karakter:

Felix Yves Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Felix Yves   Felix Yves Icon_minitimedo jan 02, 2014 8:50 pm

» General

,NAME: Felix Yves
,GENDER: Male
,AGE/D.O.B: 16, 22/11
,HOUSE: Slytherin
,BLOOD STATUS:
,WAND: Sycamore with phoenix feather core, twelve and three quarter inches, slightly springy
,PATRONUS: A big black widow

» Looks

,PLAY-BY: Evan Peters
,HAIR: Blond krullend haar
,EYES: Donker bruin
,BODY: Felix is een magere maar grote jongen.
,CLOTHING/STYLE: Felix heeft de slechte gewoonten om de das die bij zijn schooluniform hoort niet aan te doen. Volgens hem zit het niet goed om zijn nek, wel heeft hij het ding altijd op zak. Je weet maar nooit wanneer het eens van pas zou kunnen komen. Voor de rest draagt hij wel zijn volledige uniform. Op momenten dat de jongen zijn schooluniform niet aan moet zal je hem vaak in simpele kleding zien. Vaak is het een dikke trui als het koud is met daaronder een hemd of T-shirt. Als het warmer weer is zal hij simpele T-shirts dragen, soms met een prent/tekst op maar soms ook gewoon een effen T-shirt. Echt aandacht aan zijn kleding besteed hij niet, hij gaat niet perse de mode volgen omdat hij zich daar gewoon niet mee bezig wilt houden. Felix draagt enkel dat gene wat goed en comfortabel zit. De mouwen van veel van zijn truien zijn uitgetrokken doordat hij zijn handen vaak in zijn mouwen steekt. Altijd heeft de jongen een ring om zijn duim. Het is een ring die al jaren in de familie zit maar het heeft geen enkele emotionele waarde voor hem.
,ANYTHING ELSE: Felix heeft een zeer gevoelige huid, dit wilt zeggen dat hij zeer snel last heeft van blauwe plekken.

» Character

When I got the letter that said that I was going to Hogwarts my dad wasn’t happy. He wasn’t happy at all.  I know that I’m a little weird, but my Dad said that I would be a danger for the other students. Because of that he wouldn’t let me go. My Mom on the other hand thought it would be good for me. She said that it could help me beiging sociable. I didn’t knew what she ment by that and I still don’t know. I have no social problems. I can make friends, enemies, lovers, the only problem is that I don’t feel anything. I feel no love, no hate, no anger. The only thing I do feel is nothing, like there is this big, black hole covering my heart. It’s like it doesn’t want me to feel emotions. I could say that it’s irritating me but than again, I don’t know how that being irritated feels. Don’t get me wrong, I want to know how it feels. People say that being in love is the greatest feeling in the world. To be honest, it doesn’t look like that. You kiss and cuddle for a few weeks, maybe years and than it’s only tears and sadness. It’s interresting, seeing someone being hurt. Everytime that happens and I see it, I stop and watch from a distant. That’s it. I stand there and watch, imagening how it would feel. I personally think it feels nice to be sad, and it’s horrible to be in love. Still, when I ask someone if it’s fun to be sad, I get a weird look. The look you get when you ask a stupid question. They tell me it’s horrible. Maybe it is, maybe not. But I always ask them or it’s fun to know that one day, you’re love could just disappaer. Because it can, and the only thing you can do is hope it’ll never happen. When it happens, it’ll be horrible. Then the tears come back and the sadness. The good part is that you know that after those sad times, there are nice times waiting for you. But who I am to say that? I don’t know how it feels. I don’t know how any of that feels. I want to, so that’s why I do the stuff I do. I seek danger, I try things out. Good things and bad things. Everytime. Over and over again I hope to feel something but I just don’t. Don’t think that I’ll give up. I’ll never give up and I’ll do anything to feel something someday. And I have time, I can wait because I know that I’ll feel something. Maybe not now. Maybe not tomorrow. But someday I will feel something. Until then, the other people are my test subjects. Nothing more. They mean nothing to me.

» Family

,FATHER: Jack Yves
My father…you want to know something about him? Well then, let’s talk about him. To begin with, my dad hates me because I’m not the perfect son he wanted. I can’t say he’s wrong, but to hate me for that? His name is Jack and now and than he likes to hit me. It’s my own fould, I know that. Every time he hits me it’s when I do something I should have done. Or should have said. Because of that I can’t say that he’s a bad person, because he isn’t. If I have to believe him, I’m the bad person. Though, he doesn’t love me - and I don’t love him – he loves my Mom and I know that he would never do something to her. He loves her with whole his heart. Maybe I can love my Mom as much as he does.
,MOTHER: Charlotte Yves
,OTHER FAMILY: An Aunt and Uncle
,HISTORY OVERVIEW: Komt

All monsters are human
5th Year / Slytherin / Evan Peters
♔ nickdiazfan
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Felix Yves

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Hogwarts :: ϟ Out Of Character :: .:. Introduces :: .:. Character-